Primarily game mechanics, see the supplements for setting information.
Publisher's blurb: "The Heavy Gear Rulebook is the Silhouette game system manual for Dream Pod 9's exciting new science-fiction game. Within these covers you will find:
- A complete easy-to-use, yet realistic roleplaying game system which uses the classic six-sided die to resolve conflicts.
- A complete tactical game system that can either be played on its own or interact smoothly with the roleplaying game.
- Optional rules for tabletop gaming using metal miniatures.
- Advanced Heavy Gear Fighter card game rules, including Multi-Player and the all-new Duel rules.
- A brief summary of the Heavy Gear science-fiction game universe.
- Fully illustrated descriptions and game stats for 8 Heavy Gears, 4 ground vehicles and 2 striders.
"Get ready to jump four millennia into the future and step into the world of Heavy Gear. Are you up to the challenge?"
More when I get hold of a copy!
Authors: Jean Carrières, Gene Marcil, Martin Ouellette, and Marc-Alexandre Vézina
Publishers' Reference: DP9-01
Paperback, 240 pages
Date: July 1995
Buy this product:
Product page last updated: 25 April 2020