If your characters will venture down to the sea in ships, this should prove an invaluable resource.
Publisher's blurb: "Seafarer's Handbook provides players and DMs with all the information they need to adventure on and below the ocean surface, how to survive adventures on remote islands and the dangers of ports of call. Beautifully designed and illustrated in the Legends & Lairs tradition, the Seafarer's Handbook offers a wide variety of exciting rules expansions, including:
- Detailed descriptions and deck plans of all sorts of ships, from longships to war galleons
- Complete d20 System rules for naval combat and boarding actions
- Guidelines for creating undersea adventures and resolving aquatic encounters
- New nautical skills, feats, prestige classes, spells, magic items, equipment, and monsters
- Guides and resources to seaside towns, ports, and dangers therein."
More when I get hold of a copy!
Click HERE if you want to buy this book from Amazon.com or HERE
if you prefer to use Amazon UK.
Click HERE to get a PDF version from DriveThruRPG.com
Authors: Kurt Brown, Mark Chance, Lizard, David Lyons, James Maliszewski, Mike Mearls, and Brian Patterson
Publishers' Reference: DD27
Hardback, 176 pages
Date: January 2002
Product page last updated: 31 December 2005