|Star Trek Adventures: Science Division
If it's the science of Star Trek that excites you, including medicine, this is the book for you.
Publisher's blurb: "The Sciences Division supplemental rulebook provides Gamemasters and Players with a wealth of new material for use in Star Trek Adventures for characters in the sciences division. The Sciences Division supplemental rulebook includes:
- Detailed description of the sciences division, covering both the science and medical departments, Starfleet Exploratory Division, Starfleet Science, and Starfleet Medical.
- An expanded list of Talents and Focuses for science and medical characters, as well as new character creation choices for cybernetic and genetic enhancements.
- Guidance on creating truly strange and unique alien species, as well as advice on including spatial anomalies,parallel universes, the Q, and time travel in your adventures.
- A list of medical equipment and pharmaceuticals, and rules for their inclusion in Star Trek Adventures.
- Advice on creating plot components that focus on their scientific and medical Player Characters, as well as information on including counselors in a campaign.
- Rules for creating new, truly alien species, introducing hazardous and hostile environments into scenes, and new mechanics for suffering or curing diseases.
- Detailed descriptions and game statistics for a range of Science and Medicine focused NPCs and Supporting Characters, including Carol Marcus, Noonian Soong, and Zephram Cochrane."
Authors: Elizabeth Chaipradotrul, Meghan Fitzgerald, Jack Geiger, Aaron Pollyea, and John Snead
Publishers' Reference: MUH051065
Hardback, 128 pages
Date: February 2019
Buy this product:
Product page last updated: 21 February 2019