The Victorian era seems well-suited to the themes of dissociation and alienation of this game.
Publisher's blurb: "Victorian Lost: A Maze of Smoke and Hedge is a historical setting for Changeling: The Lost. This book contains information on the late Victorian Era, including both actual history and fanciful imaginings of this time. You'll find discussions of the occasionally violent tensions between the rich and the masses of the poor who worked in their factories and homes. This book also examines the competing visions of rural and urban life. Some saw the countryside as pure and cities as corrupt, while others viewed rural areas as ignorant and backwards, and cities as centers of progress and invention.
"This book includes:
- Setting material and player and Storyteller advice for running Changeling games in the late Victorian Era.
- New and updated contract clauses, as well as two new kiths.
- A short serial for your chronicle, as well as a pre-generated Victorian motley: the Back Stairs Mob."
More when I get hold of a copy!
Authors: Joseph D. Carriker, Jr., Jess Hartley, Andrew Peregrine, John Snead, and Travis Stout
Publishers' Reference: WW70006
Paperback, 87 pages
Date: June 2012
Buy this product:
- DriveThruRPG (PDF download or print-on-demand book)
- RPG Now (PDF download or print-on-demand book)
Product page last updated: 17 January 2016