Dark magic monsters to enhance your game.
Publisher's blurb: "Between the covers of the Midgard Bestiary for Dungeons & Dragons lurk more than 150 of the greatest monsters from Kobold Quarterly magazine and Open Design's award-winning adventures and sourcebooks - along with new threats you've never seen before.
"Get ready to face deadly foes from the alleys of Zobeck, the empire of the ghouls, the courts of the shadow and river fey, the Margreve forest and the Ironcrag mountains, including:
- Steam golems and ice maidens
- Baba Yaga's knights and witchlight constructs
- Ghost knights and blood hags
- Aspect of Mammon and ink devils
- Iron ghouls and the alluring lorelei
- Roachling warriors and derro fetal savants
- Cave dragons and dire weasels
"Game Masters can use these monsters in the Midgard campaign setting, or add them to any fantasy world. Get the Midgard Bestiary today, and unleash the dire weasels!"
More when I get hold of a copy!
Authors: Brian Liberge and Richard Green
Publishers' Reference: Unknown
Paperback, 126 pages
Date: September 2012
Buy this product:
Product page last updated: 17 October 2015