Want to play a transformer? Here's how...
Publisher's blurb: "Origins of the Species is your destination for non-human races in Spycraft 2.0. Each installment in this series of toolkit products contains everything you need to incorporate a collection of fantasy or futuristic, mutant, or mythological races into your Spycraft games. These character options are timeless and setting-free, allowing you to drop them into any location, society, or backdrop. All that's required is GC approval that they fit within the cosmology of the world!
- Play a giant transforming robot, hidden in the world of mortals!
- Dozens of Species feats allow you to play as different transmech models and improve your transformations - without having to suffer level penalties or XP restrictions.
- A Legendary Master Class unlocks the greatest powers of your species!
- A complete cast of NPC Transmechs and a black-book government organization help you quickly and easily populate your setting.
- Tips for building an effective transmech character and three ready-to-play scenes for introducing these technological wonders to your campaign!"
Authors: Jon Andersen and Alex Flagg
Publishers' Reference: CFG20403
PDF, 25 pages
Date: June 2009
Buy this product:
Product page last updated: 9 February 2015