Everything you need to whet your appetite and get a character ready to play this Adventure Path.
Publisher's blurb: "Welcome to the Santiago: A Myth of the Far Future adventure path! In this adventure path, the Pathfinder RPG blasts off into space as you take the role of bounty hunters hot on the trail of the greatest intergalactic bandit of them all! You'll encounter rival bounty hunters, aliens, cyborgs, and more as you explore the galaxy's Inner Frontier!
"This Player's Guide is designed to help you prepare a character for play in this far-future adventure path for the Pathfinder RPG. Inside, you'll find exciting new player options including:
- New class archetypes like the Brawler, Cat Burglar, Investigator, Operative, Scoundrel, Seeker, and Soldier
- New Cyborg, Engineer, and Medic classes
- Alien racial traits
- Modified ranged combat rules and new equipment and weapons
- An overview of the far-future galaxy, its planets, and its inhabitants
- And a "conversion guide" which enables you to easily translate any Pathfinder material into a sci-fi equivalent!
More when I get hold of a copy!
Authors: Mike Resnick, Malcolm Northwinter, and Russ Morrissey
Publishers' Reference: Unknown
PDF, 29 pages
Date: October 2013
Buy this product:
Product page last updated: 26 June 2014