Kobold Quarterly #20 takes a look at archers, with an elven archer base class for Pathfinder RPG, a shadow fey hunting party on the prowl, and new arrows carrying acid, fog, and razor filaments.
KQ #20 also features Jeff Grubb on the lost elves of Midgard, a Q&A with designer Christina Stiles and a new Zobeck adventure - plus vile derro ooze magic, planar allies, veteran PCs, how to design ticking clock scenarios, and much more!
- The Elven Archer Class
- Arrows of the Arbonesse
- Derro Ooze Magic
- Servants from Beyond
- Putting the Band Back Together: Veteran PCs
- AGE of Specialization
- The Bardic Arts
- Unearthed Ancestry
- Night Terrors: 4 horrors
- Captured in the Cartways adventure
- Fey Hunters & Shadow Hounds
- Small Spirits: Nature Spirits to Reckon With
- Make Haste!
- The Power of the Game Master by Monte Cook
- Ask the Kobold by Skip Williams
- Q&A with Christina Stiles
- The Ruins of Arbonesse by Jeff Grubb
Editor: Wolfgang Baur
Paperback, 84 pages
Date: January 2012
Buy this product:
Issue page last updated: 18 July 2015