|Dungeons & Dragons: Beneath the Waves
Set in the Kingdoms of Kalamar, this can be used just about anywhere (even with other systems) to enhance the undersea environment.
Publisher's blurb: "Beneath the Waves describes a detailed society of merfolk including their lives, their interactions with surface dwellers, and both the mundane and extraordinary plights they face. Here's just some of the features you get:
- Bait, Snare and Bag: brief plot lines for adventures presented in a simple format, including the city of Neaesquatila, Deep Stalkers, a volcano, barbarian Sahuagin, a human undersea city, and more!
- Close Encounters of a Random Kind: random encounter and event tables, including encounters both inside and outside the city of Neaesquatila, oceanic animal encounters and the debris field of a deep stalker colony!
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: detailed personalities, motivations and basic abilities of 43 good and villainous NPCs, monsters and monstrous races!
- All Things Magic: a multitude of detail on merfolk and human items (both magical and nonmagical), with details on mermen magic and undersea religions!
- maps of the city of Ehzimahn and the underwater deep stalker colony, and even introductory fiction!
More when I get hold of a copy!
Author: Jon Josten
Publishers' Reference: K&C201
PDF, 56 pages
Buy this product:
Product page last updated: 16 September 2006