A detailed look at the sentient races of Barsaive.
Publisher's blurb: "Eight Name-giving races dwell in the land of Barsaive, each with its own culture and traditions. Despite their differences, they are bound by shared experiences, beliefs and love for their land. Together they embody the heart and soul of Barsaive.
- "Dwarfs: stout and stubborn, the industrious dwarfs are the cultural and political leaders of Barsaive.
- "Elves: beings of deep feeling and spirituality, they seek to restore their culture's former glory.
- "Humans: having lived through a history of destruction and war, humans remain versatile enough to adapt to any situation.
- "Obsidimen: ancient beings of living rock, these stone giants are perhaps the oldest and most mysterious denizens of Barsaive.
- "Orks: passionate and savage, their love for life is surpassed only by their love for battle!
- "Trolls: bestial in appearance, these gargantuan mountain dwellers are both firce and honorable.
- "T'skrang: flamboyant, reptilian beings, whose swashbuckling bravado reflects their zest of life.
- "Windlings: small, winged beings whose passion for change makes them mischievous and unpredictable.
The Name-giver's Compendium offers an in-depth look at the eight Name-giver races, and provides extended information on fifteen new Disciplines, new talents and talent knacks, as well as special rules for playing each race. Requires the Player's and Gamemaster's Compendiums to use."
More when I get hold of a copy!
Publishers' Reference: RBL200
PDF, 340 pages
Date: August 2006
Buy this product:
Product page last updated: 3 September 2006